Looking cool in the summer time has never been hotter. But how do you stay cool while looking hot? To stay cool and fresh looking, limit how much jewelry you wear but remember to choose statement pieces to get that “Hot, Hot” effect.
- Arm yourself with matching oversize bracelets, one on each wrist is the freshest way to go bold, or line up a row of bangles all on one wrist. You can choose all in the same shades of color or mix it up like a bag of Skittles. It is sure to make you look like one cool customer.
- Find a great pair of earrings. “The focus is on 'sparkling danglers' notable for their multi-stone intricacy or sculptural composition,” according to In Style magazine. Super long earrings are all the rage, or a fabulous pair of glitzy chandeliers. Don’t be shy here. Find the largest pair you are comfortable wearing and then rock them. You’ll give off maximum heat, yet never boil over.
- Big, fun rings are truly the coolest thing. Bring a pop of attention to your hands and let the sparkle be your heat. My favorite place to wear a big, bold ring is the middle finger so it balances your hand, but the index finger is the second best place. Then you can point to whatever you want...with emphasis!
- Long necklaces are much cooler to wear than short ones. But in looks they are hot, Hot, HOT! Wear multiple strands together, or one strand with multiple loops. Mix chain with pearls for the classic look that never grows cold. Anything with stone in it will keep you looking and feeling cool. Have fun mixing and matching all your chains to shake up your look everyday.
- Put your hair up in a messy pony or bun and pin in a beautiful broach. You’ll be heating up the scene with some sparkle, while the breeze cools you down. So simple and yet so effective.
Sorry, comments are closed for this article.